We have a range of pet products, which we market.
They are durable, affordable and fanciful, and range from drugs, foods, soaps and shampoos, disinfectants, medicinal products, surgical kits, Remote Drug Delivery System (RDDS) and restraint accessories, test kits, laboratory items, pesticides, fumigants, foods and feeding accessories, injectables, antiseptics, Restraint materials, Identification, Housing and Housekeeping items, Grooming Items, Toys And Treats, Conditioners And Vitamins.
- Plain Collars
- Studded Leather Collars
- Padded Collars
- Padded Nylon Collar
- Adjustable Collars
- Collar And Lead Set
- Chain Collars
- Choke Chains
- Leather Lead
- Puppy Tie-Out Cables
- Remote Drug Delivery System (RDDS) Accessories e.g. Pole syringes, Darts, Dart needles
- Casting hobble
- Table-top pet keeper
- Indoor Fish bowl
- Pet Crates
- Poop Scoop Bag Dispenser
- Poop Scoop Bags
- Doggie Doper
- Pet scooper
- Name Tags
- Name Medallion
- Slicker Brushes
- Pet deodorant spray
- Palm Brushes
- Massage brushes
- Nail Clippers
- Pin Comb
- Cleansing shampoos
- Medicated shampoos
- Flea shampoos
- Detangling Sprays
- Anti-Dandruff Sprays
- Dental paste
- Tooth Brushes
- Shedding combs
- Bathing gloves
- De-tangling combs
- Nail file
- Squeaky Toys
- Rope Dog Toys
- Tennis Ball
- Chew Sticks And Packs
- Feeding Dishes
- Stainless Steel Bowls (with anti-skid edges)
- Double Diner Sets
- Fish flake feed
- Parrot food
- Fish feed
- Dog foods
- Poultry feed
- Commercial foods
- Brewer’s waste
- Anti-skid pet bowl
- Pet food dish
- Pet nurser
- Ketamine Hydrochloride
- Medetomidine Hydrochloride
- Xylazine hydrochloride
- Canine tab
- Pet essentials
- Vetzyme B+E
- Vetzyme Moult & Coat
- Cod Liver Oil
- Health Extension
- Joint supplements
- Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride 5% injectable
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate 0.2% injectable
- Ivermectin 1% injectable
- Tylosin tartarate 20% injectable
- Iron Dextran
- Penicillin-streptomycin injectable
- Fipronil-based anti-parasitic sprays
- Amitraz-based anti-parasitic solutions
- Pyrethrin-based anti-parasitic solutions
- Anti-parasitic powders
- Triple-action topical solutions
- Anti-fungal creams
- Wound healing lotions
- Antibacterial sprays
- Canine Parvo-Viral Antigen
- Canine Distemper Virus Antigen
- Rabies Virus Antigen
- Canine Leptospiral antigen
- Leutenising Hormone
- Canine corona virus Antigen
- Canine influenza virus Antigen
- Canine Dirofilaria imitis Antigen
- Erhlichia Canis antibody
- Canine babesia antibody
- Bovine Brucella abortus antibody
- Porcine Swine fever virus
- Avian influenza virus, Type A (subtypes H5, H7, H9)
- Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus detection kit
Our years of continuous field experience and research on wildlife management, handling and restraint chemicals are instrumental to the success we pride ourselves in.
In addition, our competence in manpower development especially in the areas that require giving professional colouration to veterinary-related field projects makes us the best group to give advice on wildlife resource management.
Should you desire to invest in an indoor zoo, small-sized zoo or integrate a minizoo in your farm, home, workplace, religious organizations or school… look no further; We will guide you step-by-step as to how it can be a success – from planning to management.
Click Minizoo Sketch for a rough sample of a Minizoo/ aviary designed by one of us.
- Geese Breeding and Farming
- Ostrich Farming
- Aviary Designing and Poultry Management
- Wildlife in Airport Environments by Travis L. DeVault, Bradley F. Blackwell & Jerrold L. Belant, 5th Edition, 2013.
- Handbook of Wildlife Chemical Immobilization by Terry J. Kreeger and Jon M. Arnemo, 2018.
- Birdfeeder Handbook by Robert Burton, 1990.
- The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Small Pets and Petcare by David Alderton, 2002.
- The Merck’s Veterinary Manual, 11th Edition by Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, NJ, USA, 2016.
SECURITY AND SAFETY ADVISORY
- Guard dogs breeding, training and management
- Security and Safety Policy Development
- Guard Dog Handlers and Veterinary Assistants Training.
Click Veterinary Assistants Training for the training plan
- Outdoor Security Guard Operations
PESTS CONTROL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
We, at SVSN-Vetsolutions International Ltd, are competent environmental management and chemical safety practitioners.
We bring this competence to the field as we eradicate the pests in your environment in as safe a manner as possible.
You can count on us!
You can also try our competence in:
- Industrial and residential fumigation
- Ectoparasitic control and animal house fumigation
- Pesticides and herbicides sales
- Training on Chemical Safety
- Poultry and farmhouse cleaning and disinfection